We need the following items from you:
- Passport copy
- Employment letter (paper that confirms your workplace with logo,stamp and signature) For students - Students ID or a Letter from the University
1. Full Name (incl. name at birth or previous names if applicable):
2. Date of Birth :
3. City and Country of Birth :
4. Citizenship (also previous citizenship if changed) :
5. Passport Number :
6. Date of the passport issue and expiration :
7. Issuing authority :
8. Gender :
9. Marital Status:
9a. if married:
10. Occupation, Place of Employment and type of business :
11. Address and phone number of place of work :
12. Accompanying children travelling on applicant's passport :
13. Previous visits (date, purpose and inviting party if applicable):
14. Port of Entry :
15. Date(s) of Entry and Departure :
16. Cities and Sites you wish to visit :
17. City/country where you will obtain visa :
18. Home Address and Phone number:
The process of issuing LOI takes normally10 WORK days. After this we will e-mail you a copy of the LOI. You should print it and visit the Uzbek embassy to obtain the visa.
Price for LOI depends on type of LOI (Tourist, Business), number of entries.
Please note that the price does not include the visa fee(payable in the embassy of Uzbekistan when obtaining the visa).
AFTER GETTING YOUR VISA PLEASE CHECK DATES, NUMBER OF ENTRIES AND PLACE OF GETTING VISA!
FOR THE MISTAKES WHICH WAS MADE IN THE CONSULATE TRAVEL AGENCY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE!